Wednesday, June 13, 2007

thesmellslikefishwife

Hello Fishies!

It looks like I am going to have to delay my thoughts on the latest issue of DC and After the Catch for today. The reason for this is to mention a few things that I have seen going on over at the DC boards.

First, I have to tell you how funny I think some people are. The above entitled poster gets it almost right! Be aware though, that I am not registered over at DC under a name you would know and anything you see posted by someone purporting to be me is a poser.

Now unlike most people, I am actually flattered that I am being referred to in derogatory terms. That makes me in good company here lately. And knowing that most of the real fruitcakes love to hate me makes it even better. The fact that there are some that have registered additional names regarding me just plain frosts my cake. You see, they can’t let their other buddies know that they read me…..

Now, while some are being respectful towards Donna, some are certainly not, and shame on them. From having read her logs and what is posted on the DC forums, it is my belief that it is Donna and not an imposter.

I know that it sent many people over the edge when I told the true story about that deck load of dead crab, and that silly behavior still continues. Now comes further confirmation of my information from Donna and the nasty attitudes rise right back up in the form of attacks on her. I am uncertain as to where she got her information, but I will repeat something here - I got mine from some who was there.

The half formed sentences that were put up on the DC boards were not specific as to time, place and species, and could have been written by anyone:

we didnt have any dead crab,and we had to stop fishing
a whole day early because we ran out of room .thats
why we put on a deckload of crab ..2nd year in a row
we wouldnt have done any better anyway.

Looks like things are heatin’ up!

Stay tuned!

<’)))>{

No comments: