Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who is the Fishwife?

Hello Fishies!

First let me thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this blog. In turn, I do read ALL of your different forums - from the Deadliest Catch, My Space and Fish-n-Chat to the F/V Northwestern. (More on that topic coming soon). While I do get a kick out of your speculation as to my identity, none of you know me. From the very beginning of the show I have been silent and this blog is the vehicle that I have chosen to get information out to you.

Yes I am a fishwife as defined in the very first blog post. I know the sides of the industry that never get mentioned: processor politics, government/enforcement and what fishermen and their families really are like. It is my intention to pass items along to you and help to educate you my dear Fishies, while dispelling rumor and inaccuracies. Rest assured that I will never ever knowingly post anything about the industry that is false or misleading.

Don'’t forget that true Alaskan King Crab is now on the market!

Stay tuned!

<'‘)))>{



No comments: